Saturday, September 24, 2011

Bonne fin de semaine!


Bonjour, Happy Saturday to all my readers! Not much going on here today.  I'm sad to report that my first attempt at cooking a French meal was a disaster; not because I didn't do it well but because I didn't get all the ingredients that I needed.  I'll try again next week.  However, I was able to study French a couple of times this week and that went well!  I'll try cooking again next week and I'll let you know how it goes. Have a great weekend and talk to you soon!


Bonjour, sábado feliz para todos os meus leitores! Não há muito acontecendo aqui hoje. Estou triste em informar que minha primeira tentativa de cozinhar uma refeição francesa foi um desastre, não porque eu não fiz isso bem, mas porque eu não comprei todos os ingredientes que eu precisava. Vou tentar novamente na próxima semana. No entanto, eu pude estudar um francês esta semana e correu muito bem! Vou tentar cozinhar de novo na próxima semana e vou deixar vocês saberem como é. Tenha um ótimo fim de semana e nos falamos em breve!

Marcella

No comments:

Post a Comment